This filter hook allows you to filter the $content container variable based on your own filter criteria.
This filter is part of the do_securify() function. do_securify() is a filter function hooked to the_content and runs at a priority of 99 (late). The wpmem_securify filter hook comes at the end of the do_securify() function and will contain whatever is in the $content variable at that point. This may be the post content if unblocked or the user is logged in, or the login/registration form if the user is not logged in.
This filter can be used to add additional criteria for displaying content (such as levels, groups, or other individual user criteria), or it can be used to do additional filtering on the $content variable as needed.
(string)(required) The $content variable after the do_securify() function has run.
- Introduced in version 2.7.7
- Moved to do_securify() in WP_Members object in 3.0.0
wpmem_securify is located in inc/class-wp-members.php
Code Snippet Library [Subscriber Content]
- Replace the default login and registration forms with buttons
- Restrict a post or a page to a specific user role – multiple select version
- Restrict Post or Page Access to Specific Users – Multiple Select Version
- Restrict a post or a page to a specific user role
- Restrict content by user level
- How to restrict categories to a defined user group
- Restrict Post or Page Access to a Specific User
- How to add multiple user levels by category
- Blocking content in a custom template