The WP-Members Security extension will allow you to prevent registration based on the user’s IP address, email address, or chosen username. You can also set an error message for each one of these criteria.
Additionally, the extension offers settings for the following:
- Prevent concurrent logins
- Registration form honey pot
- Require random passwords to be changed on first use
- Require passwords to be changed after a period of time
- Require strong passwords
- Require current password when changing a password
NOTE: This is for the WP-Members Security extension, extension support, and one year of updates. If you need WP-Members core support, choose one of the support options here.