Activates a user when moderated registration is used.
(int) (optional) The user ID. If no ID is passed, the current user ID will be used.
(boolean) (optional) Send email notification to user when activated. Defaults to true.
(boolean) (optional) Sets a password when the user is activated. Defaults to false.
Triggers wpmem_user_activated action
- Introduced in version 2.4.0
- 3.1.6 Dependencies now loaded by object.
- 3.2.4 Renamed from wpmem_a_activate_user().
- 3.3.0 Moved to user API
- 3.3.5 Added $notify argument.
- 3.4.0 Added $set_pwd argument.
wpmem_activate_user() is located in /includes/api-users.php.