- Localization updates.
- General fixes from previous versions.
- Update upgrades api specifically for php 8.
- Fixes bug in upgrade that does not maintain search form display setting and the "show empty" setting.
- Updated translation pot file.
- Includes updated German translation (thanks Burkhard!).
- Fixes bug that caused search form to not display.
- Fixes bug in install routine that unsets the "sort by" meta value (if used) when upgrading from 2.0.1 to 2.0.2. (If you upgraded from 2.0.1 to 2.0.2, and you sort the list by a meta key such as "last_name", please check your settings for ordering the list).
- Fixes bug in profile link generation that causes an invalid link to the user profile.
- Fixes backwards compatibility of certain shortcode attributes (show_titles, meta_val).
- Fixes avatar display logic if avatar value is set via shortcode.
- Fixes show_search logic if set as "false" (string, instead of boolean).
- Fixes how fields and search_by are handled in the instance.
- Update query to move meta_key/meta_value into $meta_query if used.
- Checks if the user object has the expected WP-Members field (avoids errors if a field is selected for display and remains selected even if the field is removed from WP-Members' field list).
- Adds initial "search_by" container
- Sets up default fields for list, profile, and search if settings are not saved.
- build_profile_permalink() is now a stand-alone function.
- Checks explicitly for false before redirecting empty profile.
- Added user ID to wpmem_ul_profile_args, wpmem_ul_profile_rows, and wpmem_ul_profile filters.
- Revised search form display logic.
- Search field set to minimum length of 2 characters (meta queries return invalid results with a single character).
- Fixed issue with pagination that resulted in an extra blank page if number of users was divisible by the number per page with no remainder.
- Ground up rebuild.
- "Member since" date format now defaults to WP setting for date (still filterable).
- "show_titles" replaced by "show_labels"
- search, nav, show_empty, and show_titles all converted to boolean (true|false) instead of strings ("true"|"false").
- update nav HTML: added "pagination" class to nav tag, added div wrapper with "nav-links" class, removed navigation CSS from stylesheet (theme should contain pagination).
- changed settings array to object vars.
- nav links no longer optional (i.e. no longer require setup). Unset "nav" from settings.
- added local avatar option.
- added table display option.
- new updates api library.
- added field type to admin profile table
- admin file changed to object class.
- added profile page title filter.
- added wpmem_ul_search_form_rows filter.
- added wpmem_ul_rewrite_rule, wpmem_ul_profile_permalink_defaults, and wpmem_ul_profile_permalink filters.
- deprecated wpmem_ul_user_arr, use wpmem_ul_user_rows instead.
- Improve updates API loading.
- Moved multiselect to be a multi field not a select field.
- Improved multi field display.
- Security updates to search query.
- Improve query handling for values that contain an apostrophe (such as O'Brien).
- Fix search display to only display on first page of results.
- New updates API for license key support.
- Added user_label_before, user_label_after, user_field_before, user_field_after tags to wpmem_ul_profile_args filter.
- Fixes issue with text area fields to display results with line breaks.
- Fixes issue with how html entities in fields are handled.
- Fixes user profile to display image/file link instead of attachement ID for image and file field types.
- Sets default stylesheet to generic (was 2012).
- Fixes a logic flaw that causes the avatar to always display, even if set negative.
- Changed how "Member Since" label is handled to allow proper translation (if localized).
- Changed display to automatically make links clickable (email & urls).
- Adjustments for backward compatibility, WP-Members 3.0 required.
- Added default query if no search string is passed.
- Added query for excluding non-activated users (defaults to "active only").
- Added process to provide labels for WP native fields.
- Added French translation.
- Removed last remaining uses of extract() function.
- Removed use of deprecated function wpmem_selected(), replaced with select().
- Updated update API.
- Updated CSS path (WP_PLUGIN_URL is not ssl aware).
- Updated labels process to use wpmem fields directly.
- Updated dropdown/radio values to use wpmem fields, removed dropdown-values.php.
- Rebuild of profile function.
- code and documentation standards
- removed extract
- changed wpmem_chk_qstr() for add_query_arg()
- changes to better handle default permalinks
- fix for search heading (stripslashes)
- added parameter for list ID.
- added parameter in settings $fields for list count.
- updated profile page selection to new WP-Members 3.0.8 standard (by page ID)
- updated handling of "member since:" label depending on label display selction
- added $fields to the wpmem_ul_list_args filter hook
- corrected navigation base for paginated display.
- updated user profile to allow toggling display of empty fields, defaults to true.
- updated user profile wpmem_ul_profile_rows array to split the label into a separate array key from the field value.
- updated locationization to use main plugin translation for fields.
- updated filter hook documentation.
- added new tags in the wpmem_do_member_list defaults that allow label and field value wrappers (defaults to empty).
- added WP_User_Query argument for meta_compare='LIKE' to deliver more relevant search results with meta fields (non-exact match).
- added wildcard operators for default search terms (username, email, nicename) to deliver more relevant search results (non-exact match).
- modifications to logic that builds the query to allow meta key sorting when searching by other values (meta or default).