- Fixes bug that causes empty fields to not display on profile even when display empty fields is enabled.
- Fixes code logic for number of users to display per page that could cause a division by zero error if not set.
- Fixes empty user error if profile is hit directly with no user.
- Fixes search query for non-meta fields (username, email, etc) when there is no search field selector.
- New utility API functions added (rktgk_wp_parse_args(), rktgk_get_row()).
- Added front end export object class.
- Added "check all" option when setting list and profile field settings in the admin panel.
- Added redirect option for empty profile (default remains home page, but now you can set an alternative, such as the main list page).
- Incorporates direct opt-out without custom code snippet(s). Admin can exclude users and users can opt-out on their own.
- Code review and cleanup.
- Code improvement to make sure all object variables are declared for php 8.2.
- Rebuild of user search query. Changes may affect custom filter functions using wpmem_ul_user_query.
- Added option to display only actived users (defaults to true, previously changed only by shortcode param or filter).
- Added option to display only confirmed users (defaults to true).
- Added jquery tabs in admin panel.
- Fix bug in search_by if the search settings array is empty.
- Fix bug in label display that caused invalid field labels.
- Fix null values in shortcode function calls.
- Updated get_avatar() filter function, now matches WP's additional $args parameter.
- Fixes for PHP 8+: addresses deprecated notice for optional parameters after required parameters.
- Update plugin manager library.
- Update copyright.
- Apply override for username (change meta to user_login).
- Localization updates.
- General fixes from previous versions.
- Update upgrades api specifically for php 8.
- Fixes bug in upgrade that does not maintain search form display setting and the "show empty" setting.
- Updated translation pot file.
- Includes updated German translation (thanks Burkhard!).
- Fixes bug that caused search form to not display.
- Fixes bug in install routine that unsets the "sort by" meta value (if used) when upgrading from 2.0.1 to 2.0.2. (If you upgraded from 2.0.1 to 2.0.2, and you sort the list by a meta key such as "last_name", please check your settings for ordering the list).
- Fixes bug in profile link generation that causes an invalid link to the user profile.
- Fixes backwards compatibility of certain shortcode attributes (show_titles, meta_val).
- Fixes avatar display logic if avatar value is set via shortcode.
- Fixes show_search logic if set as "false" (string, instead of boolean).
- Fixes how fields and search_by are handled in the instance.
- Update query to move meta_key/meta_value into $meta_query if used.
- Checks if the user object has the expected WP-Members field (avoids errors if a field is selected for display and remains selected even if the field is removed from WP-Members' field list).
- Adds initial "search_by" container
- Sets up default fields for list, profile, and search if settings are not saved.
- build_profile_permalink() is now a stand-alone function.
- Checks explicitly for false before redirecting empty profile.
- Added user ID to wpmem_ul_profile_args, wpmem_ul_profile_rows, and wpmem_ul_profile filters.
- Revised search form display logic.
- Search field set to minimum length of 2 characters (meta queries return invalid results with a single character).
- Fixed issue with pagination that resulted in an extra blank page if number of users was divisible by the number per page with no remainder.
- Ground up rebuild.
- "Member since" date format now defaults to WP setting for date (still filterable).
- "show_titles" replaced by "show_labels"
- search, nav, show_empty, and show_titles all converted to boolean (true|false) instead of strings ("true"|"false").
- update nav HTML: added "pagination" class to nav tag, added div wrapper with "nav-links" class, removed navigation CSS from stylesheet (theme should contain pagination).
- changed settings array to object vars.
- nav links no longer optional (i.e. no longer require setup). Unset "nav" from settings.
- added local avatar option.
- added table display option.
- new updates api library.
- added field type to admin profile table
- admin file changed to object class.
- added profile page title filter.
- added wpmem_ul_search_form_rows filter.
- added wpmem_ul_rewrite_rule, wpmem_ul_profile_permalink_defaults, and wpmem_ul_profile_permalink filters.
- deprecated wpmem_ul_user_arr, use wpmem_ul_user_rows instead.
- Improve updates API loading.
- Moved multiselect to be a multi field not a select field.
- Improved multi field display.
- Security updates to search query.
- Improve query handling for values that contain an apostrophe (such as O'Brien).
- Fix search display to only display on first page of results.
- New updates API for license key support.
- Added user_label_before, user_label_after, user_field_before, user_field_after tags to wpmem_ul_profile_args filter.
- Fixes issue with text area fields to display results with line breaks.
- Fixes issue with how html entities in fields are handled.
- Fixes user profile to display image/file link instead of attachement ID for image and file field types.
- Sets default stylesheet to generic (was 2012).
- Fixes a logic flaw that causes the avatar to always display, even if set negative.
- Changed how "Member Since" label is handled to allow proper translation (if localized).
- Changed display to automatically make links clickable (email & urls).
- Adjustments for backward compatibility, WP-Members 3.0 required.
- Added default query if no search string is passed.
- Added query for excluding non-activated users (defaults to "active only").
- Added process to provide labels for WP native fields.
- Added French translation.
- Removed last remaining uses of extract() function.
- Removed use of deprecated function wpmem_selected(), replaced with select().
- Updated update API.
- Updated CSS path (WP_PLUGIN_URL is not ssl aware).
- Updated labels process to use wpmem fields directly.
- Updated dropdown/radio values to use wpmem fields, removed dropdown-values.php.
- Rebuild of profile function.
- code and documentation standards
- removed extract
- changed wpmem_chk_qstr() for add_query_arg()
- changes to better handle default permalinks
- fix for search heading (stripslashes)
- added parameter for list ID.
- added parameter in settings $fields for list count.
- updated profile page selection to new WP-Members 3.0.8 standard (by page ID)
- updated handling of "member since:" label depending on label display selction
- added $fields to the wpmem_ul_list_args filter hook
- corrected navigation base for paginated display.
- updated user profile to allow toggling display of empty fields, defaults to true.
- updated user profile wpmem_ul_profile_rows array to split the label into a separate array key from the field value.
- updated locationization to use main plugin translation for fields.
- updated filter hook documentation.
- added new tags in the wpmem_do_member_list defaults that allow label and field value wrappers (defaults to empty).
- added WP_User_Query argument for meta_compare='LIKE' to deliver more relevant search results with meta fields (non-exact match).
- added wildcard operators for default search terms (username, email, nicename) to deliver more relevant search results (non-exact match).
- modifications to logic that builds the query to allow meta key sorting when searching by other values (meta or default).