Install the plugin
This extension installs as a plugin. You can download the installation package as a zip file. To install, use one of the following two methods:
- Go to Plugins > Add New and click “Upload Plugin” or…
- Unzip the package and FTP transfer to your plugin’s folder.
Once the plugin is installed, you can go to Plugins > Installed Plugins to activate.
IMPORTANT: If you are upgrading from a pre-1.0 version of the extension, please make sure to follow these steps to upgrade:
- Deactivate the existing version of the extension.
- Delete the existing version’s files via FTP, NOT using the delete option in the plugin panel (which will remove settings).
- Upload, install, and activate the new version as normal.
Activate the license key
When you purchase the extension, you will receive a license key that provides you a year of updates to the plugin. You can retrieve your license keys on the rocketgeek.com user dashboard. Activating your license key will activate the the plugin to receive updates when they are released.
If a license key is not installed or an installed license key is expired, the plugin will still notify you of available updates, but you will not be able to download them.
(If your license key is expired, you can simply renew it. You do not need to purchase a new license key to replace an expired key.)