- Updates plugin manager library (which is necessary for PHP 8).
- Fix bug in user profile view (sprintf missing proper placeholder).
- Update dates.
- Update updates API (v1.3.1)
- Fix bug that caused admins to be unable to update their profile.
- Fix clear filters button in main stats view to clear all filters.
- Fix bug in user profile views that causes profile form submit to not update.
- Added limit and date filters for main stats view.
- Revised some file structure.
- Rebuilt main stats view to use WP_List_Table.
- Added custom post types to the stats view filter (must be added in plugin options).
- Moved login stats view to its own screen.
- Bug fix recent_pages() as a static method.
- Bug fix hooks for WP_Members_User_Tracking_Admin when admin class is not loaded.
- Removed legacy admin file.
- wpmem_ut_last_login action now passes both login and user object.
- Updated updates API to 1.2.0 verion (translated).
- Replace old constants with new object vars.
- Added new user profile tabs (WP-Members 3.2.5+ only).
- Removed wpmem_get() replacement (so User Tracking now requires WP-Members 3.1.3+).
- Updated to new standard file/directory structure.
- New export features.
- Translation ready.
- New updates API.
- Added [wpmem_ut_recent_pages] shortcode (displays a user's most recent viewed pages).
- Added wpmem_ut_display_exclude filter (filters wildcards from query for stats display).
- Added filter to view stats by page.
- Fixes for jQuery datepicker, moved location of ui files, included missing images.
- Changed order of loading hooks and dependencies to avoid errors in update checking.
- Added settings link in the plugin panel.
- Ground up code review of the entire plugin.
- Rebuild of certain functions and moving some methods into an object class.
- Now adds the usertrack object class to the main WP-Members object ($wpmem->usertrack).
- Added automatic updates.