- Add enable/disable user tracking to User Profile and Users > All Users bulk actions.
- Add disbled tracking indication to Users > All Users screen.
- Improve multisite compatibility, view user tracking details by site.
- Bug fix recent_pages() as a static method.
- Bug fix hooks for WP_Members_User_Tracking_Admin when admin class is not loaded.
- Removed legacy admin file.
- wpmem_ut_last_login action now passes both login and user object.
- Updated updates API to 1.2.0 verion (translated).
- Replace old constants with new object vars.
- Added new user profile tabs (WP-Members 3.2.5+ only).
- Removed wpmem_get() replacement (so User Tracking now requires WP-Members 3.1.3+).
- Updated to new standard file/directory structure.
- New export features.
- Translation ready.
- New updates API.
- Added [wpmem_ut_recent_pages] shortcode (displays a user's most recent viewed pages).
- Added wpmem_ut_display_exclude filter (filters wildcards from query for stats display).
- Added filter to view stats by page.
- Fixes for jQuery datepicker, moved location of ui files, included missing images.
- Changed order of loading hooks and dependencies to avoid errors in update checking.
- Added settings link in the plugin panel.
- Ground up code review of the entire plugin.
- Rebuild of certain functions and moving some methods into an object class.
- Now adds the usertrack object class to the main WP-Members object ($wpmem->usertrack).
- Added automatic updates.