- Improved logic for 0.6.1 fix.
- Set WooCommerce compatibility to 3.8
- Bug fix for undeclared variable in order_status_completed(). (If you are using 0.6.0 and noticing completed orders, but the membership is not being assigned to the user, this is the necessary fix for that bug.)
- Bug fix for get_membership_product_links(), should explicitly return false if no post meta exists.
- Added disable guest checkout automatically if order contains at least one membership product.
- Added wpmem_wc_autocomplete and wpmem_wc_order_completed_set_membership action hooks.
- Added user orders tab (if WP-Members 3.25 or higher).
- Updated to new directory structure, added index.php files for security.
- Updated plugin updates API library to 1.2.1.
- Updated plugin settings link.
- Added "Memberships" endpoint for the WC My Account screen.
- Added "Remove memberships on refund" setting which removes any memberships linked to a product that is being refunded.
- Added uninstall routine.
- Fixed issue with turning off automatically marking membership product purchases as completed.
- Updated plugin header to reflect WC version compatibility.
- Fixed issue with automatic updates API.
- Added option to automtically set membership product purchases as completed.
- Initial testing version.