- Update to database structure - adds table specifically for invite codes, as well as meta table to track code use.
- Update upgrade functions to convert old code storage (in the settings) to new (in the new table).
- Security audit and update to all functions.
- Improved handling of data (removed use of globals to rely on containers in the object class).
- Translation ready (default pot file in /languages/ folder).
- Change to new updates API with license keys.
- Improved handing of array of codes so that numeric keys are treated as strings (like other codes).
- Fixes logic handling for new installs where there are no current invite codes.
- Added automatic updates.
- Added wpmem_ic_validated action hook, fires upon successful validation of an invitation code.
- Added wpmem_ic_messages filter, can filter the extension's message dialogs.
- Improved uninstall for use on multisite.
- Changed single code use to limited use. This essentially sets a counter for codes to be used a limited number of times (can be single or x number of uses).
- Initial release.