- Added WooCommerce send WP-Members admin notification when a customer registers.
- Added WooCommerce redirect_to (redirect blocked content to WC login).
- Added WooCommerce password reset filter (use WC password reset instead of WP-Members).
- Added WooCommerce product restriction (if product is restricted to a membership, product cannot be purchased unless the user has that membership access).
- Updated priority for dupe email actions to fire early (in case a redirect is done on default priority).
- Added filter for user email and notification email so that actual email (instead of the spoofed value) if it's a dupe.
- Initiate the $wpmem->advanced object.
- Replaced constants with object vars.
- Incorporate new version of updates API with own localization.
- Added WP-Members new user emails for WP.
- Fixed issues with admin notification on user update (undefined index, native fields, unchanged file field types).
- Incorporates new license key system and new updates API.
- fixed issue with wpmem_current_url() change in WP-Members 3.1.7.
- fixed rss feed disable to check for setting (was "always on").
- added disable rss feed option for bbPress and BuddyPress.
- completes the new restrict by role function.
- adds redirect for The Events Calendar post type.
- adds redirect for bbPress and add bbPress links to User Profile.
- adds field mapping for matching default WP-Members fields with default WooCommerce fields.
- improved restrict by role, added custom dialog functions.
- fixed issue with dupe email when user updates email address.
- added required role option.
- added all content redirect to wp-login.php option (private site).
- added validation for logout link setting incompatibilities.
- added validation for login redirect setting incompatibilities.
- added foward/backward compatibility for new $fields array.
- change to handling settings update.
- added easy digital downloads link redirect (if not logged in).
- fixes issue with add/remove user pages (ignore admin, check setting).
- add/remove user pages from menu based on login state
- remove all instances of wpmem_chk_qstr replaced with add_query_arg
- added redirect criteria filter
- identify specific role for viewing content
- added wpmem_adv_toolbar_capability filter
- changed wp-members defaults redirects to radio selection so only one can be selected (avoids errors) wpmem_adv_wc_autologout_default wpmem_adv_wc_autologout_msg logic added to handle password reset if setting enabled AND email as username installed.