The WP-Members PayPal Subscriptions version 0.9.7 has been released. This is primarily a bug fix update, but also includes some general improvements.
- “Fixed” hard-coded currency symbol in the template (although it was customizable). There was a new function added to the plugin to apply different currency symbols automatically based on the currency code used.
- Fixed a bug from 0.9.6 that caused the extend user datepicker to not display in the user profile.
- Updated IPN listener to avoid repeat IPN messages
- Updated IPN listener to return 200 OK header for ALL responses (fixes issues with repeat IPNs being sent).
- Update to use “mc_gross” instead of “payment_gross” for all transaction displays. “payment_gross” has been deprecated by PayPal and is only populated for USD transactions. This resulted in non-USD transactions not displaying the transaction amount.
wpmem_a_extenduser()as an alias of
wpmem_a_extens_user()to correct a backward compatibility problem between this plugin and certain versions of WP-Members core. (There was a typo in WP-Members core leading to this issue)
- Merged the separate “remote_post” and cURL listener classes into one (they were 85% similar) and provided separate transaction processing for what is different. This should smooth out the process of keeping them up-to-date.
- Removes renewal reminder scheduled event if the plugin is deactivated. If the setting is enabled and the plugin is reactivated, it will automatically reschedule the event.
- Dashboard > Transactions is now sortable.