- Fixes a bug in WP-Members Security 1.2.0 and 1.1.0 that caused the plugin to not recognize that the current version was the most recent. If WP debugging was turned on, this would include some PHP errors indicating that the wp-members-security.php file could not be opened. Note: this bug only affected validating whether the plugin needed to be updated and does not affect the core plugin functionality in any way.
- Added some additional file protections and data sanitization.
- Added "previous passwords" restriction.
- Added logging and notification of failed logins.
- Added stopforumspam.com API validation of registrations.
- Added Akismet API validation of registrations.
- Updated to evaluate all email and username comparisons as lowercase (improves blacklist validation).
- Updated registration honey pot to assign a random (text) field.
- Bug fix the settings tab (checkbox settings not displaying in 1.0.3).
- Added password flag (change required) if admin changes a user's password.
- Improved coding standards in main object class.
- get_current_session() now can check a specific user ID.
- password_flag(), password_timestamp(), password_on_rePset(), password_change() now return boolean on meta update.
- API functions added for wpmem_sec_set_password_flag(), wpmem_sec_users_with_sessions(), and wpmem_sec_get_user_session().
- Added wpmem_honey_pot_row filter.
- Fixed registration form honey pot bug.
- Localized the plugin.
- Updated login redirect (it comes later so no longer needs to validate credentials).
- Updated plugin updates library.
- Fixes issue with password_flag() where arguments were passed out of order.
- Expands password_flag() for possible API inclusion.
- Changes action for password_flag_reg() to user_register (was wpmem_post_register_data).
- Updated uninstall file.
- Applies new updates API with license keys.
- Fixes issue with loading blacklist settings (if not upgrading from Blacklist extension).
- Initial Release.
- Replaces Registration Blacklist extension.