- Added new user profile tabs (WP-Members 3.2.5)
- Added screens for viewing transaction data.
- Added (customizable) invoice template.
- Added button_id, button_class, form_name, form_id, form_class to PayPal button settings.
- Added new wpmem_exp_expired_msg_args filter.
- Updated IPN validation for easier loading/unloading customized validation.
- Updated validation to lowercase email addresses for comparison.
- Updated PayPal ID setting to force save as lowercase.
- New $status parameter for wpmem_exp_expired_msg.
- Fixes IPN validation issue when trial is paid.
- Fixes truncated data for payment_date in the transaction table.
- Replaced constants with object vars.
- Incorporate new version of updates API with own localization.
- Created API for extension functions.
- Created new email, forms, and user classes.
- Added transaction database table.
- IPN records to transaction database table.
- Added automatic updates API.
- Fixed return page for new and renewal actions.
- Fixed renewal reminder query.
- Updates for new wpmem_fields() API function.
- added "label" and "separator" keys to allow cleaner customization of renewal page.
- button generator function moved to class, added new filter for paypal options (wpmem_paypal_html_variables).
- created filter for curl options to allow curl settings to be changed.
- moved expire function to main module so IPN can process refunds.
- added refund processing option to IPN, will expire users when enabled.
- updated localization.
- trim settings on update.
- added date formatting to displayed date.
- languages updated.
- added automatic renewal reminder email (requires WP-Members 3.1).
- changed get_currentuserinfo() to wp_get_current_user() (get_currentuserinfo() deprecated in WP 4.5).
- changed wpmem_chk_qstr() to use add_query_arg().
- removed deprecated function wpmem_get_user_id() (had been in for backward compatibility, but this version requires WP-Members 3.1 or higher).
- new wpmem_ipn_start action.
- new wpmem_ipn_validation action (allows default IPN validation to be unloaded and replaced with custom).
- replaced 0.8.1 change with killing the process if the notification is a recurring notification.
- move ipn object class to subobject of main paypal class.
- adds translation template (.pot) file.
- added check for txn_id to correctly handle recurring subscriptions.
- updated login page selection to new WP-Members 3.0.8 standard (by page ID).
- updated extend selector on user profile to more relevant time periods based on subscription period setting.
- Added settings link in plugin panel
- Created new class WP_Members_PayPal_Subscriptions
- Removed old IPN static file in favor of new IPN object class
- IPN now does not require a specific file, so it does not matter if WP is loaded in the root or a directory.
- If updating from a previous version, you will need to update your IPN location in your PayPal settings at PayPal.
- added new wpmem_ipn_success action hook in IPN listener.
- added new wpmem_ipn_invalid action hook in IPN listener.
- applied new code standards.
- added "extend" option to bulk actions.
- added stripslashes to subscription name in the paypal button.
- fixed issue with trial period when using recurring billing option.