- Fixes a bug that caused users to be subscribed when activating users with moderated registration regardless of their subscription status.
- Fixes an issue where a list ID may not be found when setting up the plugin if there are more than 10 lists (audience IDs).
- Sanitizes user email before sending to MailChimp.
- Relabeled "List ID" as "Audience ID".
- Added MailChimp field type identifier to merge fields table.
- Updated updates API library to 1.2.1 version.
- Updated plugin settings link.
- API update.
- Added interest groups to $args.
- Updated to new license key server.
- Fixes link error in MC tab back to Fields tab.
- Fixes variable error in unsubscribe method that left list ID and email empty when unsubscribing/deleting a user.
- Renamed API class to avoid namespace collisions when other MC plugins are used.
- Compartmentalized loading user variables for comparision when making changes.
- Fixes issue with uninstall on multisite (calling incorrect function).
- Fixes issue with API limiting returned merge fields to 10.
- Adds new API function wpmem_mc_process_user().
- Removed comparison logic for subscription hooked to user_register. Now runs if subscription is not held for moderated registration. (Enables use with WooCommerce)
- Major update changing to MailChimp API version 3.0.
- Shifts most functions to new WP_Members_MailChimp class.
- Added plugin update process.
- Not released.
- Not released.
- Added user ID to the wpmem_mc_merge filter
- Corrects an issue if subscriptions are held until the user is activated and the user is activated from Users > All Users they were not being added.
- Code cleanup for new WP coding standards.
- Minor code cleanup to fit new WP coding standards.
- Added feature to hold subscription until user is approved if moderated registration is turned on.
- Corrected issue with user_register action that caused listsubscribe to occur twice.
- Corrected issue in wpmem_a_mc_del_user function, was not passing api key causing all actions to fail.
- Actions hooked to user deactivation require WP-Members 2.9.9 or higher.
- Added integration to WP native registration form (if used).
- Added update MailChimp on user delete in WP.
- Added setting defaults.
- Added check to see if subscribe field is set.
- Added option to turn off double opt-in and send welcome message.
- Updated filter documentation to new WP standards.
- Initial release, integrates MailChimp subscription with the WP-Members registration form.