- Added new API functions scheduled for inclusion in 2.1.
- Added log tab and list info tab to admin.
- Added batch processing for WP CLI.
- Added batch processing in admin.
- Added support for subscribe on user confirmation in WP-Members.
- Added support for user tags.
- Improves mapping for MC's address field type.
- Allows for no optin field (auto-subscribe users) without customizing (previously done by unsetting subscribe field).
- Raised minimum WP requirement to 5.3.
- New API functions.
- Added groups mapping.
- Improve subscription if user is already on list.
- Improve code for handling user profile updates.
- profile_update action only triggers check_user() if the user is logged in. Otherwise, it gets triggered on the new password reset link process, resulting in an empty user object for validation.
- Webhooks support to keep local site data in sync with data changed at Mailchimp.
- Added subscriber filter view and count to Users > All Users screen.
- Fixes issue with unsubscribing a user when WooCommerce checkout is completed.
- Fixes issue that displays invalid api key on new install (when no api key is entered).
- Fixes a bug that caused users to be subscribed when activating users with moderated registration regardless of their subscription status.
- Fixes an issue where a list ID may not be found when setting up the plugin if there are more than 10 lists (audience IDs).
- Sanitizes user email before sending to Mailchimp.
- Added Mailchimp field type identifier to merge fields table.
- Updated updates API library to 1.2.1 version.
- Updated plugin settings link.
- API update.
- Added interest groups to $args.
- Updated to new license key server.
- Fixes link error in MC tab back to Fields tab.
- Fixes variable error in unsubscribe method that left list ID and email empty when unsubscribing/deleting a user.
- Renamed API class to avoid namespace collisions when other MC plugins are used.
- Compartmentalized loading user variables for comparision when making changes.
- Fixes issue with uninstall on multisite (calling incorrect function).
- Fixes issue with API limiting returned merge fields to 10.
- Adds new API function wpmem_mc_process_user().
- Removed comparison logic for subscription hooked to user_register. Now runs if subscription is not held for moderated registration. (Enables use with WooCommerce)
- Major update changing to Mailchimp API version 3.0.
- Shifts most functions to new WP_Members_Mailchimp class.
- Added plugin update process.
- Not released.
- Not released.
- Added user ID to the wpmem_mc_merge filter
- Corrects an issue if subscriptions are held until the user is activated and the user is activated from Users > All Users they were not being added.
- Code cleanup for new WP coding standards.
- Minor code cleanup to fit new WP coding standards.
- Added feature to hold subscription until user is approved if moderated registration is turned on.
- Corrected issue with user_register action that caused listsubscribe to occur twice.
- Corrected issue in wpmem_a_mc_del_user function, was not passing api key causing all actions to fail.
- Actions hooked to user deactivation require WP-Members 2.9.9 or higher.
- Added integration to WP native registration form (if used).
- Added update Mailchimp on user delete in WP.
- Added setting defaults.
- Added check to see if subscribe field is set.
- Added option to turn off double opt-in and send welcome message.
- Updated filter documentation to new WP standards.
- Initial release, integrates Mailchimp subscription with the WP-Members registration form.