WP-Members 3.3.2 is being released with a number of fixes as well as code improvements.
Additionally, a much requested change was to bring back the shortcode menu for the classic editor, which I’m bringing it back in 3.3.2. I had been working to put it back in, and at the same time became aware of a WordPress fork known as “ClassicPress,” built to maintain the classic editor (among other things).
This version also adds in some additional logic so that the
wpmem_is_blocked() function can be used with REST API requests. To go along with this, I’ve added an API function
wpmem_is_rest() to determine if the request is a REST request.
Fixes and Code Improvements
- Fixed an issue with dropdown (select), multiple select, and radio field types that allowed white space in the resulting value.
- Fixed an issue with register/profile update validation if the email is removed via
- Fixed an issue with prev/next post links to no show hidden posts if the user is logged in but does not have a required membership.
- Fixed an issue with hidden posts when membership products are used. Hidden posts not assigned a membership had incorrectly remained hidden.
- Code improvement to reCAPTCHA.
- Code improvement to excerpt generation.
- Code improvement to expiration date generation.
- Code improvement to hidden posts when using membership products.
- Code improvement to
user_registerpriority to “9” to allow for custom meta fields to be available for
user_registerfunctions using the default priority (10) or later.