The User List extension has been updated with some bug fixes, new features, and code improvements.
- Fixes bug that causes empty fields to not display on profile even when “display empty fields” is enabled.
- Fixes code logic for number of users to display per page that could cause a division by zero error if not set.
- Fixes empty user error if profile page is hit directly with no requested user.
- Fixes search query for non-meta fields (username, email, etc) when there is no search field selector.
- New utility API functions added:
- Added front end export object class (will facilitate additional new features for front-end user management in upcoming versions).
- Added “check all” option when setting list and profile field settings in the admin panel.
- Added redirect option for empty profile (default remains home page, but now you can set an alternative, such as the main list page).
- Incorporates direct opt-out without custom code snippet(s). Admin can exclude users and users can opt-out on their own.
Code review and cleanup, including code improvement to make sure all object variables are declared for php 8.2.