This hook filters the payment information on the renew page. It is made up of parameters set in the extension settings. These values are then used to assemble the message string that can be filtered with wpmem_payment_form_msg.
(array) (required) An array of the values from the subscription settings:
- subscription_num – the number of periods in the subscription.
- subscription_per – the subscription period (days, weeks, months, years).
- subscription_cost – the subscription cost (number, no symbol).
- subscription_name – the name of the subscription product.
- trial_num – the number of periods in the trial, if a trial is offered.
- trial_per – the trial period (days, weeks, months, years), if a trial is offered.
- trial_cost – the trial cost (number, no symbol), if a trial is offered.
- trial_name – the name of the trial product, if a trial is offered.
- currency – the PayPal symbol for the currency used (defaults to USD).
- wrapper_before – the opening html tag (default: <p>).
- wrapper_after – the closing html tag (default: </p>).
Introduced in version 0.4
wpmem_payment_form is located in module.php
Code Snippet Library [Subscriber Content]
- Configure the PayPal extension for multi-unit pricing
- Configure the PayPal extension for multi-tiered pricing
- Configure the PayPal extension for two tiered pricing
See a list of all filter and action hooks