Filters the IPN default settings.
(array) (required) An array of settings.
- paypal_live – Whether PayPal is using live or sandbox mode (1|0)
- ipn_debug – Whether IPN is in debug (logging) mode (1|0)
- paypal_id – The PayPal ID
- show_button – Show button on completed registration (1|0)
- refunds – if IPN refund messages should expire the user (1|0)
- verbose_log – Enable verbose logging (not included by default (true|false)
This example shows how to enable verbose logging:
Introduced in version 0.7.0
wpmem_exp_ipn_defaults is located in includes/class-wp-members-paypal-subscriptions.php.