WP-Members has several functions that can be used for customizing how your install works and operates. These can be used in conjunction with the various filter and action hooks as well as shortcodes.
- wpmem_redirect_to_login() – redirects content to the login page (if one is set).
- wpmem_is_blocked() – checks if content is blocked or not.
- wpmem_fields() – gets the fields settings for a registration form.
- wpmem_user_has_role() – checks if a user has a specific role.
- wpmem_login_url() – returns the login page url as set in the plugin’s settings.
- wpmem_register_url() – returns the register page url as set in the plugin’s settings.
- wpmem_profile_url() – returns the user profile page url as set in the plugin’s settings.
- wpmem_user_pages() – returns an array of login, register, and profile page urls.
- wpmem_current_url() – returns the current page url.
- wpmem_gettext() – returns a requested string from the get_text function.
- wpmem_use_custom_dialog() – uses a custom message dialog.
- wpmem_add_custom_dialog() – adds a custom message dialog.
- wpmem_add_custom_email() – adds a custom email message.
- wpmem_login_status() – displays a user’s login status.
- wpmem_get() – utility to check posted variables and query strings.
- wpmem_check_reg_page() – checks the value of the wpmem_reg_page hidden field to validate what page the registration is occurring on (new 3.1.4)
Extension API Functions
- wpmem_mc_get_list_member() – retreives subscriber data from the MailChimp API.
- wpmem_mc_process_user() – coming in 2.0.1, subscribe, update, unsubscribe, or delete a user from the list.